- Pumpkin Spice
- Mix of premium burnt orange leather and suede upper
- Metallic orange accents
- Toe box is wrapped in perforated cream Wolverine silkee suede
- Pigskin sock liner
- Midsole features an orange rust, smoky brown and transitions into white with brown speckle towards the toe box
- Cinnamon accent rope laces
- Saucony’s landmark midsole cushioning system called G.R.I.D. (Ground Reaction Inertia Device)
- Shadow 5000 sole with an outer triangular lug system
- pumpkin spice
Fall vibes are in full swing at the Saucony HQ and while the temps dropped, we’ve been turning up the heat for you in the caverns of the Saucony Originals design lab. Over the years, the Pumpkin Spice Latte has proven to be the official beverage of the Fall. Here at Saucony Originals we are bringing you our take on the seasonal classic. Our inspiration stems from the smoky & bold hues of Autumn. This special Saucony Originals Select release is bound to satisfy your cravings and heat up your Fall rotation.
Making it’s first introduction in 1991, the Saucony Originals Grid SD was one of the first performance trainers and introduced our iconic G.R.I.D. cushioning system (Ground Reaction Inertia Device). Combining innovative technology with premium cushioning and cutting edge style, it became a must-have for all types of runners.
Our “Pumpkin Spice” Grid SD features a mix of premium burnt orange leather and suede on the upper with metallic orange accents. The toe box is wrapped in perforated cream Wolverine silkee suede. The midsole features an orange rust, smoky brown and transitions into white with brown speckle towards the toe box. A pigskin sock liner ensures increased comfort with every wear, while suede adorns the tongue with cinnamon accent rope laces.