- RELEASE: Saturday / 7.12.2013 / 11.00 am
- The Good Will Out x Onitsuka Tiger collaboration
- Limited Edition
- Silver Knight
- Suede and mesh upper with 3M underlay
- Textile lining
- Debossed The Good Will Out logo on heel
- Special branded insole
- Onitsuka Tiger logo tag on tongue
- Three pair of extra laces (dark green, dark red & white with 3M)
- Exclusive Silver Knight chain armor tissue paper
- Special Silver Knight scarf included
- More photos in our blog
- D31PJ 1387
- Light Grey / Dark Green
Japanese sport lifestyle brand Onitsuka Tiger and long-time friend The Good Will Out (TGWO) have collaborated to create an exclusive TGWO shoe called the SILVER KNIGHT. It is a limited edition of the 1980s running model X-CALIBER. The name plays with the word Excalibur, King Arthur’s magical sword.
The sneaker has a complete 3M upper with structured mesh that shines like a knight’s chain armour. Green stripes sweep over the lateral side, while silver 3M tiger stripes blaze from the medial side. A debossed TGWO logo on the lateral side is matched with a red debossed Onitsuka Tiger logo on the back. A final unique feature is one burgundy metal eyelet on each shoe.
This exquisite X-CALIBER has a suede-padded tongue and comes with three sets of laces in green, burgundy and white 3M. All laces have TGWO written on the tips. The left foot steps into a green sockliner with a TGWO logo, whereas the right foot gets a red sockliner with an Onitsuka Tiger logo.