Lodown Magazine - March / April 2015
Zeitschrift für Populärkultur und Bewegungskunst
THE PHOTOGRAPHERS ISSUE
- SANDER DEKKER... is bringing a much welcome overdose of fun and sexiness into today’s fashion photography.
- SKII... is basically working like the social conscious the majority of us seem to have lost over the years.
- BRAD ELTERMAN... is one of the almost forgotten voices of chronicling the subcultures and celebrities of the 70s/80s.
- DENNIS McGRATH... is about to release a stunning book about the rise and fall of former pro-skater Lennie Kirk - with an exclusive layout by Ed Templeton.
- BERGHAIN... probably is not only Berlin’s but the world’s most notorious club - they just opened their archives to celebrate the many artist collaborations they did over the years.
- Plus: keep your eyes open for more elaborate features on outstanding talents such as Eros Hoagland, Sheida Soleimani, Werner Amann, Stephen Shames, Mike Blabac, Todd Jordan, Kyle Camarillo, Tatsuki Masaru and a lot more.