Lodown Magazine - January / February 2014
Zeitschrift für Populärkultur und Bewegungskunst
COLD SEASON ISSUE
- SACHA GOLDBERGER... is mixing the old Flemish Masters with Star Wars and comic culture’s favorite heroes & villains to stunning effect.
- RUN THE JEWELS... could easily be this year’s saviors of hip-hop - yep, it’s actually that good!
- STEFAN JANOSKI... proves that by now he’s equally as gifted in the fields of Fine Arts as he’s with skateboarding.
- ED TEMPLETON... just released a new book, and was opening his archives to comment on a couple of favorite images.
- BENEDICT RADCLIFFE... fascinates us with his always evolving artistic vision that isn’t too interested in limitations.
- Plus: keep your eyes open for more elaborate features including Panda Bear, Fredrik Raddum, Alfred Steiner, Hynek Martinec, Christian Achenbach, Clarian, Pep Kim, and a lot more.