Lodown Magazine - March / April 2014
Zeitschrift für Populärkultur und Bewegungskunst
- JONATHAN LEDER... is the master of a new kind of erotica since his work draws major inspiration from that infamous “under-the-counter“-mags of the 50s.
- CHRISTOPHER MAKOS... takes us back to the late 70s and early 80s when a creative explosion happened in New York’s Lower East Side.
- FRANK HERFORT... traveled to Russia in order to document the bizarre megalomania houses of the local oligarchs.
- CLAIRE MARTIN... is a former social worker who delivers groundbreaking photographic essays from the urban trouble spots of this world.
- BRIAN GABERMAN... brings skate-photography to a whole new artistic level with his almost mystical b/w photography.
- Other articles feature the talent of such gifted photographers such as Jane Stockdale, Jerry Hsu, Mårten Lange, Peter Beste and Spencer Lowell, to name just a few.