- Berlin by Lodown Magazine
- Fall / Winter 2016
- 168 pages
- English text
Lodown Magazine - Berlin
The new issue of LODOWN will be out any day now, and this time around our mission was to do an entire issue on our hometown of BERLIN - an ode to the city’s future and past with some present thrown in the mix for good measure.
And here’s a little sneak peek on what’s happening in our BERLIN issue…
- DAVID LICHTENAUER... is dividing his time between building high-concept skate ramps, high-concept airplanes and high-concept miniature filmsets - amongst many other creative high-concept things.
- THOMAS VON WITTICH... has been following Berlin’s notorious graffiti crew “Berlin Kidz“ for two years - and luckily for us he always carried a camera with him.
- MOSCOMAN... probably is the hottest ticket on today’s dance floors, not only in Berlin but world wide - and we had a long conversation with the young Israeli about his mission to free all dance floors.
- RUTH WOLF-REHFELDT... is an unfairly forgotten genius from the former GDR, whose art is very complex, very skilled, very elaborate - and it was entirely created with her trusted typewriter.
- more eloquent statements and visual awesomeness about “BERLIN“ from the likes of: LUKAS FEIREISS, ANDREAS GEHRKE, ANNA UDDENBERG, LIVE FROM EARTH, CONNY MAIER, ZHIVAGO DUNCAN, ALEX GNÄDIGER and many others.
COVER by DANIEL JOSEFSON.