Continuing the 25th anniversary celebration of the GEL-LYTE III, ASICS Tiger and Footpatrol have collaborated on a new project, inspired by the London store’s logo.
A gas mask – a symbol of a time of conflict and struggle for many Britons during World War II is also a reminder of when people came together when they needed to the most. Footpatrol, inspired by the camaraderie of these times and what this symbol continues to convey, a squad, has created a shoe to embody these ideals.
- Asics x Foot Patrol collaboration
- Part of the 25th anniversary collection of Gel-Lyte III
- Premium pigskin and suede upper
- Suede interior and tongue
- Leather lining
- Perforated toebox and sidepanels
- Splitted tongue
- Embossed Footpatrol logo on heel and insole
- Extra insole
- Two extra laces (olive) and ropelaces (olive/white)
- “Footpatrol GEL-LYTE III” spelled out in Morse code in laces