- ONE PER CUSTOMER! // MULTIPLE ORDERS WILL BE CANCELED!
- adidas Originals by Mastermind Japan
- Leather upper
- Perforated toebox
- Essential Skull & Crossbone branding on the lateral heel
- Fluid split-layer midsole tooling
- Contrast white treatment on the heel
- Full zip closure down the heel
- Branding on the insole and tongue
- Extra pair of laces (black)
- core black / core black / ftwr white
adidas Originals presents a brand new release with Mastermind Japan for Fall/Winter 2016, collaborating with the revered Japanese fashion label on two exclusive footwear silhouettes. Each shoe incorporates Mastermind’s distinctive monotone colour palette and Skull & Crossbone motif into its design, creating a true symbiosis of two iconic brands.
The first silhouette, the MMJ_NMD_XR1, sees 2016’s most groundbreaking silhouette, the NMD, reimagining in Mastermind’s uncompromised design language. A pitch black colour palette is applied to the shoe’s knitted upper, structural overlays and EVA midsole plugs, countered by branding details on the insole, tongue and TPU cage atop a classic BOOST tooling and two sets of custom laces.
Accompanying the NMD, the MMJ_TUBULAR_INSTINCT translates the newest Tubular high-cut silhouette into the same monochromatic mode, featuring a blacked-out upper construction with essential Skull & Crossbone branding on the lateral heel. The shoe’s fluid split-layer midsole tooling receives a contrast white treatment on the heel, whilst a full zip closure down the heel transforms the progressive high-top model into a clean, high fashion context. Joint branding on the insole and tongue completes the picture, creating a truly elevated Tubular silhouette.