Color: timber/timber/chalk white
In 2005, adidas Originals celebrated 35 years of one of its most iconic silhouettes: the Superstar. As part of the celebrations, a capsule collection of Superstars was created in collaboration with a handful of the world’s most respected footwear retailers and named The Consortium Series.
Ten years on, Consortium has become a mark in its own right, a guarantee of quality in material and construction, a seal of approval from the most important retailers in the sneaker industry. Exploring the archive and more recently employing adidas’s freshest technologies, Consortium has produced some of the brand’s greatest partnerships and collaborations.
The 10th Anniversary series sees adidas Originals invite five of the original Consortium partners to re-approach the Superstar, once again bringing their own unique flavours to an irrepressible footwear icon.
For their original 2005 Superstar, Union presented a bold luxe statement with a purple leather upper and snakeskin accents. Their 10th Anniversary Consortium Superstar takes a more subtle approach to deliver an equally outstanding sneaker. Using brown suede for the upper, the colour is continued in the Superstar’s wellknown rubber toebox.
- adidas Consortium release
- 10th Anniversary Pack
- Brown suede for the upper
- The colour is continued in the Superstar’s wellknown rubber toebox
- Blue leather heel-tab
- White leather lining
- Single line of zig-zag embroidery boldly traverses the Three-Stripes
- ‘Union Los Angeles’ embossed in silver towards the rear of the shoe
- Gold lace tips with Consortium branding
- 10th Anniversary branding is featured on the inside tongue label and suede footbed
- Extra pair of laces (orange/yellow)
ONE PER CUSTOMER!
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED!