Color: chalk white/core black/chalk white
In 2005, adidas Originals celebrated 35 years of one of its most iconic silhouettes: the Superstar. As part of the celebrations, a capsule collection of Superstars was created in collaboration with a handful of the world’s most respected footwear retailers and named The Consortium Series.
Ten years on, Consortium has become a mark in its own right, a guarantee of quality in material and construction, a seal of approval from the most important retailers in the sneaker industry. Exploring the archive and more recently employing adidas’s freshest technologies, Consortium has produced some of the brand’s greatest partnerships and collaborations.
The 10th Anniversary series sees adidas Originals invite five of the original Consortium partners to re-approach the Superstar, once again bringing their own unique flavours to an irrepressible footwear icon.
Undefeated's black leather Superstar of 2005 was the first of many collaborations between the brands. Ten years later they celebrate their long and fruitful partnership with a luxurious remake of a shoe that holds special significance to Undefeated founder James Bond.
- adidas Consortium release
- 10th Anniversary Pack
- All white leather upper with reptilian detailing
- Off-white leather lining to match the toe box and sole unit
- The vintage adidas Superstar box logo appears in gold just behind the Three-Stripes
- Undefeated’s 5-strike logo is embossed subtly on the lateral heel of both shoes
- 10th Anniversary branding is featured on the inside tongue label and suede footbed
- Two extra pair of laces (black & black/white with Undefeated branding)
ONE PER CUSTOMER!
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED!