Color: core black/dussan/chalk white
The Voyageurs, French Canadian tradesmen of the 18th and early 19th centuries, earned their title from endless travels on foot and canoe between far-flung Native American communities and trading posts. They adopted many style cues from their indigenous counterparts and, in turn, OTH has integrated these traditional elements in their adidas shoe.
The aesthetic inspiration came naturally for this collaboration seeing as German roots also run deep within Voyageur history, and this history could provide a space where both brands intersect. The look of the shoe essentially embodies the essence of a modern-day Voyageur with its many layers and fabrics such as smooth premium black leather for the toe box, wool uppers, classic moccasin stitching, two sets of laces and a split tongue. A frozen lake is printed on the insole to recall the many treacherous lake crossings during winter expeditions. A lake-blue is also featured on the outsole.
- adidas Consortium release
- adidas x Off The Hook collaboration
- Inspired by the Voyageurs of French Canadian heritage
- Premium black leather and wool upper
- Moccasin-style stitching details
- Unique split tongue
- Cutout 3-Stripes
- Debossed OTH logo on heel
- Compression-moulded EVA outsole
- Dual-branded and special printed insole
- Extra pair of rope laces (beige)