Color: core black/core black/chalk white
In 2005, adidas Originals celebrated 35 years of one of its most iconic silhouettes: the Superstar. As part of the celebrations, a capsule collection of Superstars was created in collaboration with a handful of the world’s most respected footwear retailers and named The Consortium Series.
Ten years on, Consortium has become a mark in its own right, a guarantee of quality in material and construction, a seal of approval from the most important retailers in the sneaker industry. Exploring the archive and more recently employing adidas’s freshest technologies, Consortium has produced some of the brand’s greatest partnerships and collaborations.
The 10th Anniversary series sees adidas Originals invite five of the original Consortium partners to re-approach the Superstar, once again bringing their own unique flavours to an irrepressible footwear icon.
It will come as no surprise that Neighborhood’s 2005 Superstar was a predominantly black affair and their 10th Anniversary Consortium Superstar holds to this tradition. This time out the upper is executed in distinctive croc embossed leather with contrasting smooth leather lace-stay and heeltab, also in black.
- adidas Consortium release
- 10th Anniversary Pack
- Croc embossed leather upper
- Contrasting smooth leather lace-stay and heeltab
- White leather lining
- Neighborhood’s Skull and Crossed Swords logo embroidery on heel
- ‘Customized Project’ lettering appears on both heel tabs
- 10th Anniversary branding is featured on the inside tongue label and suede footbed
- Extra pair of laces (black)
ONE PER CUSTOMER!
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED!