- adidas Consortium x Naked collaboration
- Waves Pack
- Inspired by the ocean
- Light aqua woolen Primeknit upper and cage
- Tonal mesh topline collar and tongue
- Light aqua tongue labels with logo embossings
- Aqua Consortium insole
- White BOOSTTM midsole with TORSION® SYSTEM
- FITFRAME 3D-molded TPU heel stabilizer with silver accent
- ContinentalTM Rubber outsole
- This is a Mens sizerun!
- pantone/ftwr white/ftwr white
Opened in 2004, NAKED is a Copenhagen-based store that specializes in women’s sneakers. This month, NAKED collaborates with adidas Consortium on a Samba and UltraBOOST in their signature color palette inspired by the ocean that surrounds us.
The Samba gets a refreshing update, featuring an upper of turquoise ostrich leather as Naked takes this classic indoor trainer and transcends it into a thing of casual beauty. The UltraBOOST, a contemporary runner with a light exible Primeknit upper and adaptive BOOSTTM sole, is shifted to occupy a similar space. The colorway frees the world renowned technical runner from the performance space and lets it loose as a luxe lifestyle shoe. Both models play with texture and material, the Samba through the leather and the UltraBOOST through its knit.
It is no secret, girls get great colorways, but these two models run in larger sizes too, which means that guys can get their hands on the kind of subtle, understated sneakers, usually unavailable to men.